7 Old But Important Ways To Create Awareness and Get Vast Followers To Your Blog

These days, new and even existing bloggers want to draw more and more attention to their blogs/ website. If you are just getting started with blogging, you need this most because nobody will know your blog exists until you start to take some steps towards creating some level of publicity and awareness around the blog.

So, once you complete the design and start making posts, do not think you are done and do not expect traffic to start coming in automatically. You have to keep creating awareness and keep working on getting huge followers to your blog. Even the existing and growing bloggers continue to create awareness and publicity. So, it is an ongoing activity that stops the day you
stop running your blog.

If you stop promoting your blog to get more attention, attention would start to leave it too and you can start to see your traffic running from you like you running from a begger. I'm writing this from experience. Now, I will be sharing with you some actions to turn into habit if you would like to get more and more attention to your blog.

1. Write Good Content

Everybody knows this but it is just not enough to know, act. Act now and start writing good posts. There are many reasons your posts might not be good; some of which are grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and poor articulation.

You can improve on all these by taking English lessons and reading more. Spelling mistakes can be corrected to a large extent if you type your articles in MS Word first before copying to your online post editor. You can also check out, Yomi Obadina's guest post on "4 Ways To Avoid Common Typos/Grammatical Errors In A Blog Post".

2. Offer RSS Subscription

Many first time visitors will come to your blog, get the information they need and never come back. RSS subscription is a means to convert them on their first visit to become regular readers. Hence, make sure you make your RSS subscriptiion box, links or icons very visible on your blog.

There are many tricks you can use in making RSS subscribers visit your blog. Put a video in your post and see many of them come to your site to view it. If you are using Feedburner to publish your feeds, enable social sharing buttons in your feeds. This way, your subscribers can share your posts to social networks via their email, browser or rss reader. This really creates more social media presence for your blog.

3. Guest Posting

If you don't know about guest posting, then you are probably new to blogging. Some blogs allow you to write guest posts and publish on their website. If you write well and you are able to get your post published on sites with high PR and large readership, you are on your way to getting massive traffic. This is possible because you are allowed to add at least one link back to your blog in your byline and you are sure to get quality backlinks to your blog. RSS subscription also can come in handy here because if you offer it, you can convert some of this traffic to regular readers of your blog.

Making a guest post on Ogbongeblog gives you a PR 3 backlink. Aside from this, you have the chance to showcase your blog in your byline to 9018 RSS subscribers, thousands of Facebook fans and twitter followers. These are the figures at the time of publishing this post and they keep increasing by the day. Now you see how guest posts can help your blog?

4. Review Websites and Interview The Big Bloggers

This method is known as link baiting. You can write a review about a website that offers a unique service and let them know about it. They would normally want their users to see it that they are getting credit for what they are doing and might feature your post on their website or simply link to it. You can check out examples of websites reviews here.

You can also interview the big bloggers in your niche and and they should normally talk about this on their blog. Everyone likes been treated like they are one of the best at what they do.

5. Social Networking 

Social networks are great to get awareness and promote your blog. Making use of Twitter, Facebook, Google+, StumbleUpon, Digg, Pinterest and more like that will surely increase your site popularity. Create a Facebook page for your blog, have twitter handle and register on as many dofollow social bookmarking sites you can find in your niche.

There is one experience I had on social media like two months ago that brought an entertainment blog that I manage into so much light. Somehow I was able to get photos from the birthday party of a popular artist and I published them. The artist in question saw it and retweeted to around 500,000 followers. The blog traffic was never the same afterwards.

6. Blog Commenting

I'm not just telling you to start commenting to get backlinks here. No, this is more than that. There is a trick you must know in blog commenting- be the first to comment. This way the blogger will notice you and might even check out your blog link and visit it. I have tried this and it worked like it's programmed. Some readers that will comment immediately after you may even check your blog out.

7. Paid Advertisement

The first six ways above are just the important ones you can start with and all of them are free to implement. If you want to go a step further, you can pay for Google Adwords and Facebook ads to publicize your new blog. You can check out "basics of Facebook advertising" if you are interested in using Facebook ads to promote your blog.

I hope you find this quite informative.

If you've got any question, addition or subtraction concerning this article, kindly relay your comments in the box below.

Source: Ogbongeblog

Williams Edia
Know How To
www.knowshowto.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 7 comments

August 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM

my name is Clark diana and am from USA, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor ZATO who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr ZATO brought my husband back to me, i had two lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man’s email address. zatolovespell@gmail.com I was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy, that’s why i want to say a big thank you to Dr ZATO LOVE SPELL. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. You can email him at: zatolovespell@gmail.com

August 31, 2015 at 10:57 PM

my name is Clark diana and am from USA, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor ZATO who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr ZATO brought my husband back to me, i had two lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man’s email address. zatolovespell@gmail.com I was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy, that’s why i want to say a big thank you to Dr ZATO LOVE SPELL. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. You can email him at: zatolovespell@gmail.com

August 31, 2015 at 10:58 PM

my name is Clark diana and am from USA, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor ZATO who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr ZATO brought my husband back to me, i had two lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man’s email address. zatolovespell@gmail.com I was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy, that’s why i want to say a big thank you to Dr ZATO LOVE SPELL. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. You can email him at: zatolovespell@gmail.com

May 2, 2017 at 11:11 AM

How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

September 19, 2017 at 4:33 PM

Finding a true love spell was like a nightmare to me,I have paid over $4650 to different spell caster that never work,Until I meet MAMA ANITA.please if you are looking for a real and fast result love spell then mama anita is the answer,you can contact her now on.....mamaanitaspellcraft.org@gmail.com or(
Finding a true love spell was like a nightmare to me,I have paid over $4650 to different spell caster that never work,Until I meet MAMA ANITA.please if you are looking for a real and fast result love spell then mama anita is the answer,you can contact her now on. mamaanitaspellcraft.org@gmail.com
(mamaanitaspellcraft.org@gmail.com)

September 22, 2017 at 10:31 AM

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
I'm from CANADA, I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me any more So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{driayaryi2012@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next 3 days, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past {5} months gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {driayaryi2012@hotmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Iyaryi for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{driayaryi2012@hotmail.com} And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

August 24, 2018 at 7:17 AM




Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 6 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640


Post a Comment

 
Support : Williams Edia | U-Will Celebrities' Gossip
Copyright © 2011. Clean Tools, from software to living... - All Rights Reserved
Website Design by Mic Height Published by Williams Edia.
Proudly powered by Blogger